55 Reservoir Road in Broadford is a stunning family home filled with unique qualities that you won’t see in this area very often. The 4 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom home is thoughtfully designed for a family, including 2 spacious living areas, home theatre room and accompanied with the luxury of a home office at the front of the home, giving ample space for a big family to enjoy. The home is set on an elevated 2570sqm block overseeing the township and beautiful views of the mountains in the distance.
The property also offers:
- Huge bedrooms, all with walk-in robes.
- 3 car garage at the rear of the block.
- 2 car garage accessing the house.
- Functional modern kitchen including a large butlers pantry with direct access to the garage.
- Outdoor entertaining area with stacker doors opening up to the living and dining area.
- 5.7kw solar system (located on roof of rear shed).
- Balcony outside the master suite showcasing the amazing views.
- Laundry fitted with a ceiling mounted clothesline (w/remote control/fan/heater).
- 6 star energy rated.
- Low maintenance gardens
The 42sq home is perfectly situated, just a short 15 minute walk to the Broadford train station, local shops, Primary and High Schools. Approximately 1 hour to Melbourne CBD, Bendigo and Shepparton. It is a rarity that a property of this calibre and size comes up in this area, so don’t miss your opportunity to make that tree change to a beautiful location within easy reach of Melbourne.
Property Code: 829
4 2 5